Thursday 27 May 2021

Life interrupted

The past month is best forgotten.  I can't remember half of it, so that's easy enough to do.  The good thing about being sick is life feels so good when you're better.  A bonus is having two daughters who are angels in disguise.

Today I'm appreciating the sunshine of a mild winter's day.  OK it's not officially winter but it's been feeling like it.  Last night I did not appreciate the cloud that prevented me from seeing the Super Blood Moon.  Luckily, many others had clear skies and have shared their photos.

Tomorrow I will venture out of the house - the excitement!  I have a new phone and I'm keen to try out its camera.   So far, all I have is this.


 

12 comments:

  1. Well, Pauline, I am absolutely delighted to read that. The flower is a cracker. Go forth and photograph.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had plans to go forth to Dargaville to take photos today but by the look of the weather, I'll make other plans.

      Delete
  2. Sorry you have been unwell - and I can relate as I have been in hospital too and was grateful for family help - hope you get out and take some lovely photos nw that you are better too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you are recovering well, Fi. The weather is interfering with my photography plans today but there are always other days.

      Delete
  3. I am very pleased to hear that you are healthy again, Pauline. Time to get out and give that new camera a workout. We will look forward to seeing the results.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, David. My camera ended up down south when I was hospitalized so I'm looking forward to seeing how good the phone camera is.

      Delete
  4. It's good to know you are feeling better, i hope you stay well and have a wonderful time with your new camera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi messymimi, I certainly intend to stay well. :)

      Delete
  5. Nothing worse than being sick. Glad to hear that you are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Di, It seems being sick knocks me around more than it used to. Something to do with ageing I guess.

      Delete
  6. My other half is battling a flu at the moment and has been off work, typical winter stuff I guess. We've had the rain too, it's a hibernating day today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy, I heard the storm during the night and thought that was it, today would be fine. Wrong again! I think I'll hibernate, too.

      Delete

I love to know who's visiting. Leave me a sign!