Friday 12 August 2016

Spot the fence

I think I've mentioned a few times lately that it's been raining a lot.  This week there was even more rain.  Not as much here as in other places but enough to cause a puddle or two and too much for the creek to keep within its banks.  

My photos are a bit dark as it was very overcast and raining off and on as I came along the road.  All of them are taken from the car window. 

Just a post -the rest of the fence disappeared in a previous flood.

Thankfully none of these are taken on this farm.


 
 Some you can see, some you can't.

I'll be linking to Teresa's Good Fences.

17 comments:

  1. wow, the waters...

    those poor fence lines take such a beating from water-swept debris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some places have gotten so much rain this summer. Thanks for sharing your views.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes - that's a lot of water! We are dry as a bone here on Vancouver Island. I am out hand watering every morning, and mornings are chilly now. Cool and sunny and dry - that's the island.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flooding can be quite unsettling. Stay dry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is a lot water and fencing under the water. It is a pretty countryside! Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I thought we had a lot of water!
    Looks like the whole area is like dozens of ponds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are having so much rain here right now that we cannot leave the house, so you have my sympathy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that last shot even though I need a break from our wet summer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a "little" rain...my goodness if it covers the fences that's a lot of rain!

    ReplyDelete
  10. No wonder NZ is so green with all that water. Not much point in fences.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, thank goodness we haven't had to contend with rain like that down here. I think we're expecting some rain later in the week though. Oh well, that's winter :)

    Diana

    ReplyDelete

  12. Lots of rain can make the place look much different. Yes, I see part of the fence!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's wet here in N W England but nothing like as bad as that.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh dear. I hope you will have better weather soon - giving the fences a chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Water, water everywhere....and lots to drink!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So different from most of my visits to Northland.

    ReplyDelete

I love to know who's visiting. Leave me a sign!