Sunday 24 July 2022

Best shot

Don't get me wrong.  I like dogs, there have been dogs in my life that I have loved.

This one, unfortunately, has not been one of them.  Maybe our relationship was too short and I would have grown to love him in time.  Who knows?

That's why I think it is so ironic that the best photo I took while on holiday was of this dog.   To be fair, it is one of the few photos that I took with my camera and not on the phone.

His name is Smokey and apparently he's a very special Miniature Schnauzer from Memphis, Tennessee.  My niece brought him back to Australia with the rest of the family after they had been living in the States for a couple of years.  By the end of the year he will be relocating with the family to Switzerland.  I daresay his behaviour won't improve after that trip.

Schnauzers are said to be intelligent, affectionate, extroverted, humourous and have a personality that's twice as big as their bodies.   Having spent a few days with Smokey, I agree with all that.  I think the trouble could be he is a lot more intelligent than the family give him credit for and he is ruling the roost without anyone suspecting it and he knows he can do exactly what he pleases when he pleases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know who's visiting. Leave me a sign!