Monday 20 April 2020

Jami's Project - Day 27

It's getting late, no time for a post today. I have to look up E-L-I-M-I-N-A-T-E and try to understand the new meaning for the word. Confused? Me too!

This is my daily entry for Jami's Project whereby she wants to create a collection of journal entries from people of different ages, from different countries and different parts of this country, during this 30-day, Covid-19 period. She wants to highlight how “in this together” we all are, regardless of government policies, and the influence it will have on our wellbeing and to evaluate what individuals do to cope. She has participants from Alaska, Canary Island, France, Canada and Norway. (Jami is my grand-daughter.)

The Daily Count
Total cases 1440, Northland 28
9 new cases
14 in hospital
974 recovered
12 deaths
There have now been 4 days of random testing and so far no positive cases have been found.

4 comments:

  1. Your government are similar to ours. They appear to have mislaid 440 folk. They will be saving them for a good news day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HHmmm, I wonder what a good news day will look like?

      Delete
  2. Amazing what is going on right now, sometimes i just shake my head and go find something else to do, i have to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing, messymimi, always so cheerful and positive. Keep smiling!

    ReplyDelete

I love to know who's visiting. Leave me a sign!