Saturday 9 March 2024

The engagement

The room chosen for the happy occasion was really lovely in the early evening light but proved difficult for me to get any decent photos.  Mind you, that's my fault.  I'm falling out of love with my camera.  Between my not so sharp eyesight and dodgy memory I have trouble with settings, etc.  I think I'll stick to the phone. 

Amyway, this is the room.

 

Photo courtesy of Symonds Court

The happy occasion was the engagement of my oldest grandson, My Michael and his lovely, Rose.  They are such a lovely couple.  Love them to bits.

Here they are pouring drinks for their guests.

I'd like to add , "In other news" but there is none.

2 comments:

  1. An engagement for you too, how wonderful. Congratulations to the happy couple. And a lovely room to celebrate in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to everyone. You must be very proud. I stoped using my vamera ages ago. Phones are great these days.

    ReplyDelete

I love to know who's visiting. Leave me a sign!