Monday 13 September 2021

First, find the right spot

I did.  I found a spot where I had a good view of little Lexis opening her fifth birthday presents.  Being able to see her delight was more important than getting good photos.  

Yesterday was a glorious sunny spring day, warm in the sun.  The glare from the sun coming in through the windows bathed Lexis in lovely soft light.  Beautiful.  But not very good for photography.

My very worst photo of the day is the one I simply must share with you.  Lexis has been asking for some weights.  No-one has any idea why, must be from something she's seen on TV.  The only one to listen is her godmother, who always has the knack of giving her the perfect gift.  Forget the dolls, books, toys, even her new scooter, nothing gave her a thrill like those weights did.

Lots of concentration required to open some of those gifts.

Little fingers busy decorating their own treats.

I can't think of a more perfect way to pass a Sunday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know who's visiting. Leave me a sign!