Friday 12 February 2021

Thanks, Shubham

I'm going all modern today.  I have something to share!

I spent nearly an hour trying to get an online order to go through and even after all the fiddling around (I've resisted using a ruder word) the checkout used my old address, rather than the one I'd changed it to.

And you know how hard it can be to find contact information for some of these mail order sites, don't you?  I managed, this time, surprisingly quickly.  And within 5 minutes I had a reply.  

I was truly impressed.

Shubham must have found my email to her exceedingly old fashioned.

I was feeling my age a little after a busy morning and had a little nap.  Now I'm feeling positively ancient.

She replied:

"Hey Pauline,
Thanks for reaching out. I hope you're having a good one!

I've updated the address on your order and it would be delivered to the address you've shared. 

Let me know if anything else.

Cheers,

Shubham"


8 comments:

  1. There is a whole jargon today isn't there? We reach out and share! Seems to me you contacted her to make sure the address was corrected!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Yes, I reached out for help and there she was. This is a new style of customer service for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the language of today :))
    I'm glad it all got sorted though. Enjoy your weekend, Mxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wondered for a while if the product I'd bought was meant for the younger set and not oldies like me. But, yes, the young lady got it all sorted.

      Delete
  4. It wasnt' online supermarket shopping was it by any chance? Sometimes those sites are like rabbit warrens and require quite a bit of navigating around to find what you want.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I'm old-fashioned and way behind the times. I don't mind being back here, though. And, in fact, with my walking stick in hand, I can't move fast enough to catch up, even if I wanted to! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to know who's visiting. Leave me a sign!