Monday 8 June 2020

Welcome mud

In a month or two I know I'll be totally fed up with mud but for now it's a welcome sight.  Our prayers for rain have been answered and one thing always leads to another.

I was thinking about taking a drive out to the lake at the back of the farm but decided, after looking at the track, that it might be wisest not to tempt fate.  I'd be very embarrassed if I got the car stuck and had to call for help.  I admired the last of the autumn leaves instead.


Adrian, I finally figured the photo thing out.  Thanks for your offer to help.

10 comments:

  1. Pauline, I am running a bit behind with computer stuff. I will get round to it but things are a bit fraught here.
    You have got the images better but they are now off to oneside. See if there is a box to tick saying 'Shrink to Fit'. Make sure it isn't ticked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Adrian. Hope your fraught situation improves.

      Delete
  2. Mud, glorious mud, there's nothing quite like it......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. There's nothing quite like it when you've been praying for it, Graham.

      Delete
  3. Wisdom comes with age or sometimes not at all. Glad you decided to stay home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good quote, Tabor. I have learnt a few things along the way and staying clear of muddy tracks is one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rain after drought is a blessed relief.

    Some things are just not worth the risk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. there has definitely been alot of rain, one minute we're in drought the next minute everything's wet, it's great though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wise decision I think....you could, of course, go out and roll in the mud...have a mud bath...saves going to a health club! :)

    Take good care, Pauline. We had a few welcome showers during this week...more would be great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love some rain/mud as well.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to know who's visiting. Leave me a sign!