Friday 12 October 2012

FSO - Someplace Yummy

I went looking for someplace yummy!  Found a few, too.  Next time I will go at a meal time.

 It was too late for lunch here:



And too early for dinner here:

or here:


 The right time of day for sitting in the sun with a sweet treat.


When children do the baking,  my favourite someplace yummy is my very own kitchen :


For Aiden there is no place like his very own high chair and his very own spoon.


Summer is coming, soon it will be time for showdays and fairs - and sausage sizzles:


 I love food but this week I will be happy looking at it and other someplace yummies.  They will be here.  Have a look, or better still, join in the fun. 

8 comments:

  1. A fun post Pauline and those cuties are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids are easier to please with home-cooked meals, they will eat anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiden is so good looking. His eyes is so attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reva's: I will always remember it fondly as the first place I ever had a coffee in Whangerei. I didn't go to an A & P show last year. I used to take the children and it was much more fun than going with adults!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am like GB our Arts and Crafts Fair is this weekend but it is not fun like it used to be with the kiddos. I do like to do and pick up ideas for crafts and things I might do myself. Great photos and Aiden is a cutie.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved baking with my mom. Best time of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great post, Pauline!! I love the look of those "some place yummies"!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aiden is adorable! Looks like he's having fun with his food:)
    Interesting stories you always have!
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete

I love to know who's visiting. Leave me a sign!