Monday 24 June 2013

Afterthought

As so often happens, the day after I do my FSO post, I find more shots on the topic.  

 I had a few hours to fill at the netball courts on Saturday while Krystal played two games, with a break of over an hour in between.  I was given a short and sharp lecture before we arrived about what I was and was not to do as a supporter. 

I have to say, I followed instructions to perfection.  I did not tell her even once what she should be doing, even when I could see she was out of position.  It wasn't too hard, she played well. 

And I took photos, as requested.




2 comments:

  1. Well done mum Keeping your mouth shut. Not easy for a supporter. Like the last shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first shot looks like a sky worship session.

    ReplyDelete

I love to know who's visiting. Leave me a sign!