Saturday 10 August 2019

Early morning in the bush

It's not often that I go to the lodge early in the morning.  Let's face it I don't do anything much early in the morning.  My 'not a morning person' itis has intensified since I retired.  I nearly said it's got worse but there's nothing bad about it in my book.  

The way I look at it is I appreciate early morning delights all the more because of their rarity.  I must be getting old, I said that without smirking.

The sun peeking around the corner had the ferns glowing. 


and around the corner ...



6 comments:

  1. Cracking shots. Winter low light is always a pleasure to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a morning delight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Adrian said "crackin' shots". I love your humour. It was one of the (many) things that made you a great travelling companion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that is so very, very beautiful. Yes, it would be worth getting up early for that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love mornings, I"m more of a morning person,much nicer time of day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Photo #2 is great! It takes me two hours in the morning to feel normal.

    ReplyDelete

I love to know who's visiting. Leave me a sign!