Sunday 22 October 2017

And so to Langs

I could really feel the fresh breeze from up on the hill above Langs Beach and it appeared to be keeping people off the beach, too.


But down on the beach it wasn't as cold as I expected.  Although I did think that young fisherman was a bit hardy being out in his shorts and teeshirt.  They hadn't caught anything but had that laid back attitude shared by a lot of other fishermen - "not yet" - as if they expected to do so at any moment.
   
 

The shadows were lengthening, the tide was going out, the surf was flat, it was a lovely, gentle evening.




I realized that if I wanted to get home before dark I couldn't linger for long as I still had an hour or so to drive.

What a lovely day out.

7 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful. Yes, it's worth a bit of wind to enjoy such a lovely spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely beach photos. Looks like a fine day at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a glorious area that appears to be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this place, miss it so much, wait until Summer then the Pohutukawa trees will be lining the bay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are beautiful gentle photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to walk along that beach. Fabulous photos!

    ReplyDelete

I love to know who's visiting. Leave me a sign!