Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Taranaki fences

I'm very much an occasional blogger these days.  I don't post while I'm away from home and I've been tripping around a bit lately.    Below are some fences near my daughter's home in Taranaki.  Just practical farm fences in farming countryside.

  Raindrops clinging to a farm fence

 The family returning from a late afternoon bike ride.
 
Arriving home

 Looking back the way they have come earlier in the day.

The view from Aiden's school

Since I joined Good Fences and embraced the fence I don't need to get cross every time a fence gets in the way of my shots.  Which is just as well as it sure happens a lot!  Now I just have to learn to love power poles!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful lighting in these...I am especially fond of the first photo of the bikeriders...but really like them all.

    As for powerlines, unless they are obnoxious, I have gotten till I don't mind them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice fences lining the roads, and the power poles don't detract here. They almost look like a larger fence post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice idea going for family bike rides, a neat way to spend time together, was it cold there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fences can be photogenic but I doubt power poles can. Take them out with post processing. Love the scenery and late afternoon sun.

    ReplyDelete

I love to know who's visiting. Leave me a sign!