Monday 15 May 2017

Towards home

Yesterday, mid morning on a cool, sunny day I had time for a wander around near the house on my son and daughter-in-law's "other" farm, the one on which they are milking hundreds and hundreds of cows at Mititai.  It's about a 15 minute drive from here, so the hills that are close to here seem far, far away.  

I didn't have my camera so, for the first time, took landscape photos with my phone. 



 After a lovely Mother's Day breakfast cooked by my son and views like that, who wouldn't be happy?  Thanks, Dan.

9 comments:

  1. Those views of the valley are simply stunning. Wow. What a great place to look towards home :)

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss that view, nice to see the Whangarei heads in the distance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day! It's a lovely place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your phone takes great pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those certainly are beautiful views...I wouldn't mind seeing them every day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Pauline, such incredible views! I am always amazed at the high quality those phones can put out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely peaceful scene...beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful restorative walk.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah the Uppity Downities. I can remember the first time you stopped to show me them. The fisrt of such wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete

I love to know who's visiting. Leave me a sign!