Thursday 23 April 2015

The fences up Hewlett Road

I've shown you some of the scenery up Hewlett Road.  Here are some of the roadside fences.  You'll have noticed by now that nearly all farm fences are the same.  It's what on the other side of them that makes them different.





I'll be linking to Good Fences.  Last week I said I'd be home at the weekend to visit as many of the other contributors as I could but ended up spending most of the weekend elsewhere.  This weekend I once again expect to be home.  We'll just have to wait and see what eventuates.

10 comments:

  1. Those fences do surround some beautiful places!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got the rusty old barb wire in there just for me! I like farm fences.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great view over that fence :))
    And a bit of rust ;)

    Have a fine day
    Tinna ✐

    ReplyDelete
  4. More great views! My favourite is the second, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. some great views! love the mountainous terrain and the line of trees.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW your fence photos are beautiful. What gorgeous country side too.
    Have a nice weekend.
    CM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well those are certainly some awesome views of what's beyond the fences. I rather like them all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful scenery Pauline and whatever you will be doing this weekend, I wish you a very happy one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It rained today. The first day for over a week. So I've caught up with your blog. What a lot I had missed. I feel quite homesick again after that.

    ReplyDelete

I love to know who's visiting. Leave me a sign!