Thursday 9 April 2015

The back fence

I've been lazy about collecting new fence photos.  Just as well I have a few more from my daughter's back yard in Taranaki.

Need I tell you it rains a lot where she lives?


This bit of fence in the far back corner of her yard is pretty nondescript but I like the long, late afternoon shadows.


I wanted the camera to focus on the rusty wire but must have given it the wrong instructions because it chose the mountain.  


I will be linking up with Theresa at Good Fences.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful. It does rain a lot there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even the simplest fences are enhanced by the green and the mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the shot of the moss on the fence. I think it's neat that the mountain is highlighted through the fencing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so glad you gave the wrong instruction, that mountain photo is stunning. love it. and i like the fence shots to...

    ReplyDelete
  5. the mountain is beautiful. :) love the moss on the top fence, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pauline, Nice post for Good Fences. Wondering what mountain is in that last photo ... What a great view. Thanks for sharing and your kind comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I go for the first one, I love lichen :-)
    And the view on the last shot is just great!

    Tinna ✐

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great fence photos Pauline. The lighting is lovely and that mountain in the distance is incredible.

    ReplyDelete

I love to know who's visiting. Leave me a sign!