Thursday, April 9, 2015

The back fence

I've been lazy about collecting new fence photos.  Just as well I have a few more from my daughter's back yard in Taranaki.

Need I tell you it rains a lot where she lives?


This bit of fence in the far back corner of her yard is pretty nondescript but I like the long, late afternoon shadows.


I wanted the camera to focus on the rusty wire but must have given it the wrong instructions because it chose the mountain.  


I will be linking up with Theresa at Good Fences.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful. It does rain a lot there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even the simplest fences are enhanced by the green and the mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the moss and lichen on the old fence rails.

    wonderful images Pauline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the shot of the moss on the fence. I think it's neat that the mountain is highlighted through the fencing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I love the view in the last shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am so glad you gave the wrong instruction, that mountain photo is stunning. love it. and i like the fence shots to...

    ReplyDelete
  7. the mountain is beautiful. :) love the moss on the top fence, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pauline, Nice post for Good Fences. Wondering what mountain is in that last photo ... What a great view. Thanks for sharing and your kind comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I go for the first one, I love lichen :-)
    And the view on the last shot is just great!

    Tinna ✐

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great fence photos Pauline. The lighting is lovely and that mountain in the distance is incredible.

    ReplyDelete

I love to know who's visiting. Leave me a sign!