Friday 9 May 2014

FSO - Landscapes

I arrived back home yesterday evening without giving a thought to this week's topic.  No, that's not true.  I thought about it but I thought about the wrong topic, I had bridges in mind and they are next week's topic.  Luckily, I have a number of landscapes in different seasons, taken from roughly the same place just up the back road from the farm.  

a summer view


after a little rain

after a lot of rain

 a wider view


I'm delighted to be doing the Spotlights this week.  I know there will be some great landscapes posted on our FSO site.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful but i really like the composition in the penultimate one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very special kind of landscape I have come to know well through your blog and GB's! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The Paddock" has been included in Sites To See #368. Be assured that I hope this helps to point many new visitors in your direction.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2014/05/sites-to-see-368.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a difference from season to season. I don't do memes because I have to march to my own faint drummer, but I admire people who are able to comply and to do it well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have an interesting topic for some excellent photos. It's an interesting geological formation. Hey, in one photo I can see sheep!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous. What a lovely place to live!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a big difference rain can make, a beautiful series of shots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful scenes at differing times - thanks for stopping by my blog Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pictures bring a lump to my throat. I hope that I see them again in the flesh.

    ReplyDelete

I love to know who's visiting. Leave me a sign!