Friday 30 August 2013

FSO - Vibrant colours


 

Have I told you about my vibrant daughter?  What?  Vibrant colours?  Oh, OK.  I can still tell you about my younger daughter, Justine.

Justine is a colourful personality and her latest creative activity has been producing cakes.  Cupcakes, mainly


 but she's spreading her creative wings to include large cakes as well. 


I just love the colours! 


I'd like to say she gets her talent from me but that couldn't be further from the truth!

Want to see what vibrant colours a great group of photographers have captured?  Just pop over here and enjoy!

12 comments:

  1. These are very good. She is a master baker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vibrant daughter indeed, maybe she takes after you in creative but it manifests itself in different media. When I opened the page to those cupcakes my stomach gave a big growl.... Had to run and get my first cup of coffee and just wish for the sweets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had lunch, and would love to have those cupcakes for desert :D Looks so delicious!!!

    Following your blog now, hope to see you check out mine.

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Pauline I would say I have a hard job this week. This has been a brightly creative bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I can't tell if that shoe is supposed to be edible or not!
    I've been busy this weekend and am skipping this week's FSO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is truly edible art. Great pictures with, of course, plenty of colour. What a talented daughter you have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I'll bet her goodies are in demand!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Pauline,

    Justine certainly has some talent when it comes to cake decorating. The little shoe so reminds me of the ones my girls had when they were little.

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete

I love to know who's visiting. Leave me a sign!