Sunday 11 December 2011

I must apologise to Suzy at Photos are Fun.  She gave me an award a week ago and I haven't even thanked her for it.  My thanks, Suzy.  I think my mind was elsewhere at the time and I forgot about it until today.  No, no, I've got that all wrong.  I discovered Suzy at Photos are Fun but the award came from her other blog Someday Somewhere. So there are two of the things I must share about myself.  I'm absent minded and I get things muddled sometimes.   I tell myself it's not my advancing years, I've always been like that but, to be honest, I think it's getting worse. 

     
For the other things just repeat five time I love Christmas.  I suspect that's where my mind was at the time I should have been saying thanks to Suzy.  Every year is the best ever and this is another Best Ever Year.  I've had such fun making gifts for my wonderful grandchildren and making decorations and gifts with my youngest grand-daughter, Georgia.  

And I must pass on the award to 15 other blogs.  15?!  It's nearly Christmas, I don't have time.  Oh, that could be another thing, I can be very ungracious.  But I have a better idea.  Rather than do that I'll just invite you all to go here, where you will find more than 15 fab photography blogs from all over the show.  I hope each and every contributor to Friday My Town Shoot Out considers themselves the recipient of the award and feels free to accept it.  

I could add I've just revealed something else about myself, if there is a short cut I will take it.  Unless, of course, I'm out adventuring and then I'll always take the long way round.  But how many I love Christmas repeats would that take me down to?  I think that would only be three and that's not enough!

Now I must go and mow the lawn - and that's another thing - a job I don't particularly enjoy.  I swear every time I do it that this might be the last time I can manage it.  But each time I manage it one more time so I'm not dead yet. 

Seven things isn't really all that hard but I might reveal more than I feel comfortable with everyone knowing!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award.
    I also seem to do shortcuts....... its lack of time, isn't it?
    Maggie X

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's life about cutting the grass, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever you. Wish I had thought of that shortcut! I just grabbed the award and postponed the rest. Indefinitely... ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to know who's visiting. Leave me a sign!