Tuesday 15 March 2011

The littlest visitor

Yesterday 6 week old, Aiden came for his first visit to the farm.  What a wonderful distraction a little baby is!

6weeks5

It’s been 17 years since I had a grandson and I’m as dotty about this one as I was about the first. 

6 weeks3

His big cousins are as besotted as I am:

6weeks6

One thing we know about him already is he loves it when someone reads to him.  He looked at Georgia intently as she read her homework book to him:

6 weeks

He smiled at the bits he obviously thought sounded funny:

6weeks2

And looked at the pictures when Georgia held up the book to show them to him.

6weeks1

And, of course, he loves his granny:

6weeks4

This is the sight that met me when I came out to the living room this morning.

14 Mar 2011

That’s when a house feels like a home.

11 comments:

  1. What a wonderful set of photos, Pauline. You really do have the right touch when it comes to photographing people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Pauline - you have the most beautiful family. You are so lucky to have them all close by for you to enjoy. The pictures are just georgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is gorgeous - irresistible, really! It's good to see everyone enjoying him so much - just as it should be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful. That set of "reading" pictures really made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wee precious bairn, he's delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures!!! My mom would be sooooo Jealous!!!

    thanks for sharing
    leontien

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Pauline,

    A truly great homely post. Looks like Aiden is going to be a book lover.
    Happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous baby! And beautiful family. I love how the cousins have gathered around him and are spoiling him with love. It must be lovely to have them home with you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to know who's visiting. Leave me a sign!