Sunday 21 November 2010

Five nights and 485 photos later, I am home from a wonderful mini holiday.

I've spent time with my two daughters, seen photos of my grandson (to be born in mid-January, it's amazing what they can do with modern technology!), attended a baby shower for grandson to be, had two very scenic flights to Napier and back and spent time with my great friend, GB.

I've only had time to flick through my photos.

I met the neighbours:

Saw the sights from up high:

and down along the beach:
 
There was street art:
 

Churches:

Wildlife:

Buildings and Shops, lots of fabulous buildings and lots of shops:


But right now I'm too tired to add more.  I'm sure I will over the next week or so.

5 comments:

  1. Glad you arrived home safe and sound. It was good to be able to show you around and see things I'd not seen before too.

    I particularly like the last photo - particularly as I don't ever recall seeing that site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 485 photos!! You're a crazy photo lady like I am.
    Glad you had such a fun time. Welcome home.
    I love "window reflection" photos. That last one is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked that reflection shot, too. Didn't think it would work. GB, we can see from the address where it was. I think it was beside that little white church at the roundabout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Pauline,

    Welcome back traveller, aren't you glad you have a digital camera imagine taking that many shots years ago. You would have had to save for weeks to get them developed. Munster Chambers??? Please let me know what that building contains.
    Happy Monday.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures are awesome! Looks like a fun trip;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to know who's visiting. Leave me a sign!