Monday 4 January 2010

Spot the pink

Right!  Now you have to look really, really closely and maybe wait for the right light but, honestly, there is a bit of pink in that hair.

Told ya I was going for a new look, didn't I?

But my hairdresser is my daughter and she saves me from myself. 


Speaking of hairdresser daughter, I wanted to pay a quick tribute to one of her high school maths teachers.  When I told her on Saturday that Terry Mc Mahon had passed away, Leone looked sad and declared she had liked him as a maths teacher because "He understood that I didn't understand and didn't make a big fuss about it.  He understood.  Not like Mr B who seemed to think if I just tried harder, if I applied myself, if I really thought about it, if he explained a different way then I would understand."  RIP, Terry McMahon.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh. You really can see the pink! Don't think I'll try that though. It's bad enough for my reputation driving a Handbag.

    Leone certainly has a point. If people would accept that we are not all capable of understanding everything life would be so much simpler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pauline, you are lucky to have a hairdresser in the family. Nice sentiments expressed by your daughter. Happy days.

    ReplyDelete

I love to know who's visiting. Leave me a sign!