Tuesday 22 December 2009

My Town Shoot Out - Angels

Thinking about Angels for this week's topic, I decided to acknowledge the angels in my life who make my day to day life enjoyable.

The angel who makes my coffee on a regular basis - and always serves it with a sweet, gentle smile:


The angel who gave me a job when the rest of the world seemed to think I was "past it" and brightens my daily life with her vivacious personality:


The angel I work with who always has time to listen:


And my guardian angel, Lewey:


Thanks, Kim for this week's topic. I've enjoyed thinking about the angels in my life much more than I have gathering the photos. My angels are a reticent bunch, more than a little camera shy. Like all angels, they don't make themselves visible to everyone, but I know who they are and where to find them.

To see lots of angels click here.

I wish you all lots of blessings and joy for Christmas!!

19 comments:

  1. You are so lucky having those great angels. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pauline, you look well set up, have a good Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Pauline!
    May the Angels bring you endless happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas,

    You have a very good interpretation tothe theme.

    I am over at the gold Coast, and enjoyimg myself.

    Cheers,

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, we do need to reflect upon the angels in our lives...and I also have many :) Beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We should all be so thankful for the angels in our lives. Hope you have a Very Merry Christmas Pauline.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love your angels but most of all I love Lewey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your choice of angles. My favorite is the last one.

    Merry Christmas to you and all your angels.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The best angels are the quiet reticent ones. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas from Paris. you have many special angels - I suspect your kindness draws them to you. hugs

    word verf.... noelerli -

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute post Pauline! We're so lucky to have those kinds of angels in our lives, aren't we?
    Love that Lewey!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, you are lucky to have such wonderful angels in your life and they are lucky to have you as I am sure you must be an angel of sorts.

    Merry Christmas and many blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Liked your interpretation of the theme this week. I too am well aware of the angels in my life. Twin daughters in Heaven. Blessings
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pauline, something tells me you are an angel to everyone you meet. Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  15. great take on the theme! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Showing gratitude to those you love is an angelic quality!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful idea for the theme. I wish I'd thought of that.

    Barry & Linda

    ReplyDelete

I love to know who's visiting. Leave me a sign!