Thursday 13 August 2009

Friday My Town Shoot Out - Relaxation


Kick off your shoes, sit back and relax.


Look up at the sky and breathe deeply.

Friday My Town Shoot out theme this week is relaxation. Good theme, thank you, Lena. You'd think I'd have a dozen photos on this theme as relaxing is something I'm very good at. Last weekend while I was enjoying an extremely laid back, relaxing "Girls Weekend" I was so relaxed I kept forgetting to pick up my camera.

But I did get a shot of the girls enjoying our walk along the blustery, wintery beach.


And Chris' dog, Brose got into the spirit of the weekend, too


This evening I've been for a relaxing walk around the farm with Georgia.
The rain doesn't matter when you have your grandmother's jacket and a new rainbow umbrella.

18 comments:

  1. I very much enjoyed your take on this topic in the first photo. The last photo was, however, my favourite - I just loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your photos of relaxation. The photos are so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids in school run around without shoes. May be they are relaxed too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love walking in the rain too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gee you wouldn't miss Georgia with that beautiful umbrella. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always relaxing when one does nothing at all! love that first picture, fits the theme perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah...breathing deep...loving the sky, the rain...great shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girls weekend -the ultimate in relaxation. I need one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely walk around where you live. love the shot of your Granddaughter and her umbrella! your wintery beach does not compare to ours here in Michigan. lucky you! Great shoot out Pauline!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great ways to relax even in the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I did just what you said...took a deep breath and enjoyed your photos. The beach is beautiful. The girl with the umbrella is very cute - love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your first photo is cropped so creatively and the umbrella photo is wonderful as well. All of your photos capture the theme of relaxation perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful little girl! Also, loved the photo of the dog.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the muddy road with the umbrella. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the first shot of shoeless feet

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful pictures, Pauline. I too like walking in the rain... but lately thunder and lightning have accompanied it :-( But when it isn't too bad I like to listen to a thunderstorm.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My grandchildren love umbrellas, rain or no rain. Great fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love to know who's visiting. Leave me a sign!